"Bruneian Cosplayer" is no longer active.

Sunday, October 31, 2010
Yeap, you heard that right. "Bruneian Cosplayer" link is no longer in use and is no longer active, but instead, I changed the link into a proper ones.

And if you want the new link to my current blog, you MUST ADD ME ON FACEBOOK, or I ain't gonna give you anything.

Note that I only accept to those who knew me and the people I know. Not some random strangers who likes to add me as their "friends" just because they wanna do some "level up" shit, and I don't like that.

So, if you wanna see the blog, add me on Facebook here:-

Add me, you fucking dumbshit.

And I'll see you guys... in some other time. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Us

© 2010 WANT THE LINK? ADD ME ON MSN. Design by Dzignine
In Collaboration with Edde SandsPingLebanese Girls